Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Energy Bites
Try our irresistible Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Energy Bites! These delightful bite-sized treats are not only packed with wholesome goodness but also offer a satisfying 6 grams of protein per ball. Get ready to experience the perfect combination of peanut butter, chocolate chips, and coconut, all wrapped in a convenient and delicious snack. So, keep reading for the full recipe and fuel your day with a burst of energy and flavor!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup Qualify Whey Protein Drink Mix (any flavor)
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 ½ cups natural peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, Qualify Whey Protein Drink Mix, salt, chocolate chips and coconut.
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop or your hands to form 1-inch balls.
- Place the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Store the energy bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I double the recipe?
Yes! Just add double the amount of ingredients and just proceed.
Can you make fluffy vegan pancakes ahead of time?
Yes! These will last at least 4-5 days if store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Can you freeze fluffy vegan pancakes?
Absolutely. We recommend flash freezing by placing cooked and cooled pancakes on a baking sheet and then freezing them. After 15-20 minutes they should be frozen enough to pop into a freezer safe container or bag.