No-Bake Protein Cereal Bars
Discover our ultimate No-Bake Protein Cereal Bars – a quick and satisfying post-workout snack that's way tastier and more budget-friendly than store-bought options. These delectable puffed quinoa protein bars boast a delightful crunch and a generous 12 grams of protein per bar, making them a delightful way to refuel your body.
- 2 cups puffed quinoa cereal
- 2 scoops Qualify Protein Drink Mix (any flavor)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Line an 8-inch square pan with slightly greased parchment paper.
- Stir the cereal with the Qualify Whey Protein Drink Mix and the salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter and the honey or maple syrup. Heat slightly if the mixture is too thick.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the dry ingredients and stir. Add a little more peanut butter or oil if the mixture is too dry.
- Press into the pan.
- Melt the chocolate with the oil in the microwave and pour over the bars.
- Put the pan in the fridge or freezer to chill until firm. Cut into 8 bars and serve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I double the recipe?
Yes! Just add double the amount of ingredients and proceed.